Hui, endlich mal wieder eine Public Beta 2
- Out-of-the-box QTS 5.0.1 automatically installs security updates by default. Nevertheless, if you update the firmware from QTS 5.0.0 to 5.0.1, QTS will keep your existing firmware update settings. We recommend checking your firmware update settings in Control Panel > Firmware Update.
- Removed support for the following developer tools: Python 2, Node.js v4, Node.js v6, Node.js v8, and Ruby on Rails.
- Removed support for the following apps or tools: Mono, Perl, and AlarmClock. We recommend running these apps or tools using Container Station if needed.
- You can now choose to disable USB ports to block the use of all USB devices or only USB storage devices.
- The default UPS policy is now set to "auto-protection mode" after NAS initialization.
- You can now create a one-time power schedule.
Storage & Snapshots
- Improved the user interface of Snapshot Replica to further enhance usability and user experience.
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes could not connect to file-based iSCSI LUNs via VMware ESXi 5.5 server.
- Resolved an issue where users could not find the NAS in Windows File Explorer > Network after enabling WireGuard VPN Server in QVPN Service.
- Fixed an issue in Network & Virtual Switch where static routes would occasionally disappear when users established VPN connections and created sync jobs in HBS3.
- Fixed an issue that caused the LCD panel on the TL-D1600S to display the device name incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where users could not browse shared files via File Station share links when using Firefox.
- Fixed an issue where hard disks on the NAS would sometimes spin up when the NAS was powered off after users re-plugged the power cord.
- Resolved an issue where QuLog Center would miss a log message about firmware version inconsistency between the system and an installed drive.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from creating an SED storage pool again after removing an SED storage pool and then restarting the NAS.
- Fixed an issue where the NAS could not correctly detect the QXG-10G2SF-NXE network expansion card after users updated QTS to 184.108.40.2061.
- Resolved an issue where the "hidden" file attribute would be disabled after users copied hidden files from Windows 10 to the NAS.
- Fixed an issue that caused the NAS to stop responding when users searched for a large number of UTF-8 files via SSH on an HFS+ external drive.
- Fixed an issue in Storage & Snapshots where LUN export would sometimes fail due to unexpected errors.
- Fixed an issue in user permissions that caused Snapshot Replica jobs to fail.
- Resolved an issue where users could not create a folder in an external drive formatted in FAT32 or exFAT when connecting to the external drive via AFP.
- Fixed an issue in iSCSI & Fibre Channel where users occasionally could not successfully expand iSCSI LUNs.
- Fixed an issue that caused prolonged login times in an environment that had a large number of domain users and domain groups.
- Resolved an issue where Control Panel could not display any DNS information in Domain Controller settings after users removed domain administrators from administrator groups.
- Fixed an issue where Control Panel would still display folder access permissions for UIDs (user identifiers) even after user accounts had been deleted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from creating an SED storage pool.
- Resolved an issue where the QXG-10G2T-107 network expansion card could not respond after users updated the firmware.
- Fixed an issue where users could not successfully copy a file from an Ubuntu virtual machine (running in Virtualization Station) to a folder in Windows.
- Fixed an issue where users could not directly open PDF/DOC/PPT files on the myQNAPcloud website with a web browser.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from starting the NAS without disks.
- Resolved an issue where users could not access NAS shared folders from one of Macs when connecting two Macs to a NAS and an expansion enclosure via a Thunderbolt daisy chain.
- Fixed an issue that affected Thunderbolt performance when users accessed SMB shared folders via Thunderbolt.
- QTS and QuTS hero with newer kernel versions do not support ATTO Fibre Channel adapters. If you have already installed an ATTO Fibre Channel adapter on your device, we do not recommend updating the firmware to QTS 5.0.0 or QuTS hero h5.0.0 for the time being.
- Users cannot perform SMART tests to monitor disk health after the TS-x53 Pro has woken up from sleep mode.
- Thunderbolt write speeds on the TS-453BT3 are lower than expected after users have updated QTS from 4.5.4 (or earlier) to 5.0.1.
Storage & Snapshots
- VJBOD currently does not support encrypted LUNs.