Nach drei öffentlichen Betas gibt es nun den Release Candidate.
- This is a release candidate for QTS 5.0.1.
- Out-of-the-box QTS 5.0.1 automatically installs security updates by default. Nevertheless, if you update the firmware from QTS 5.0.0 to 5.0.1, QTS will keep your existing firmware update settings. We recommend checking your firmware update settings in Control Panel > Firmware Update.
- Fixed an issue where NAS startup time would become much longer in QTS 188.8.131.525 if users disabled system cache for the system volume.
- QTS and QuTS hero with newer kernel versions do not support ATTO Fibre Channel adapters. If you have already installed an ATTO Fibre Channel adapter on your device, we do not recommend updating the firmware to QTS 5.0.1 or QuTS hero h5.0.1 for the time being.
- Thunderbolt connection between the NAS and Mac sometimes cannot automatically resume after users restart the NAS.
- Users cannot connect to the destination NAS of a Snapshot Replica job if their usernames contain a space.
- After waking up from sleep, the TS-x51 and TS-x53 models cannot detect external drives that do not support sleep mode.
- Network connection issues may occur when users add both 10 GbE ports of the QXG-10G2SF-CX4 network expansion card to a virtual switch.
- Users sometimes cannot switch between different FEC (Forward Error Correction) modes for the QXG-25G2SF-CX6LX network expansion card.
- On some earlier NAS models with ARM processors, heavy I/O operations may cause network connection issues for the QNA-UC5G1T USB-to-Ethernet adapter.