QNAP hat ein Update seiner Virtualization Station veröffentlicht.
( 2022/04/01 )
- QNAP is ending its support for vQTS soon. Virtualization Station 4.0 and later versions will not support vQTS and its virtual machines. Ensure that you backup all relevant data and files before updating to version 4.0.
- Downgrading Virtualization Station 3.6 to an earlier version is not supported and is likely to cause unpredictable issues.
- VMs backed up or exported from Virtualization Station 3.6 are only compatible on devices using Virtualization Station 3.6 and later versions.
- TS-h1290FX supports the following PCIe passthrough configurations:
- PCIe slot 1: SAS, USB
- PCIe slot 2: SAS, USB
- PCIe slot 3: SAS, USB
- PCIe slot 4: SAS, USB, and GPU
- TS-h1290FX and TDS-h2489FU now supports SR-IOV passthrough.
- We have updated several software components in Virtualization Station to increase VM stability.
- On TVS-x73 models, the QVM icon would not be displayed in App Center. This would occur only if HybridDesk Station was installed and the user assigned QVM to the installed virtual machine. This bug has been fixed.
- We have adjusted the communication mechanism in Virtualization Station to address an issue where users would see a "There is no digital signature" error message after opening QVM in App Center. To apply the updated mechanism, make sure you install HybridDesk Station version 4.2.3 or later versions, and then manually reassign the QVM to the virtual machine in Virtualization Station.