QuTS hero bekommt auch nochmal ein 4.5.4 Update, 5.0 ist dort momentan ja noch in der Betaphase:
- QuTS hero does not support downgrading from h4.5.4 to h4.5.3 or earlier.
- QuTS hero would block WebDAV client IP addresses if users tried to access home folders via WebDAV.
- Users occasionally could not transfer files to WORM (write once, read many) shared folders.
- QuTS hero would display an incorrect warning message about connection failure after users added the default gateway to a virtual switch and then restarted the NAS.
- QuTS hero occasionally could not take snapshots according to the snapshot schedule specified by users.
- Users could not start certain applications that were installed on a locked SED storage pool.
- After updating QuTS hero to h184.108.40.2068, users could not enable LUNs that were mapped to Fibre Channel port groups.
- Fixed a minor security issue.
- iSCSI targets display incorrect status and cannot be deleted when iSCSI service is disabled.
- Storage & Snapshots
- To ensure data security, system stability, and storage performance, the maximum number of drives for a single RAID group is now 16 (applicable to RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID TP, and subgroups of RAID 50 and RAID 60). Nevertheless, users can combine multiple RAID groups into a large storage pool that contains more than 16 drives, using RAID 50, RAID 60, or RAID 10 as the RAID configuration. This enhancement will only be applied to new RAID groups. All existing RAID groups and storage systems will not be affected.