Und es geht es mit einem Update für QTS weiter.
QTS 184.108.40.2060 build 20211111
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- Removed support for USB printers.
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0, to enhance storage performance and data security, a RAID group now only supports a maximum of 16 disks.
- DNS features occasionally could not function normally after firmware update to QTS 5.0.0.
- The memory usage of dnsmasq would keep increasing when users ran the "nslookup" command in Ubuntu.
- File Station would display incorrect sorting results when users tried to sort files or folders by their names.
- Users could not download files from shared folders if they manually specified folder paths and enabled advanced folder permissions.
- Users could not use longer domain names when configuring reverse proxy rules.
- On the NAS models that support a maximum of 16 snapshots per volume or LUN, users could not apply snapshot settings when Smart Versioning was selected as the snapshot retention policy.
- LDAP server would lose its user list and group list after firmware update from QTS 4.5.4 to 5.0.0.
- Users could not access home folders via AFP.
- After updating QTS to 220.127.116.118, users could not connect to iSCSI LUNs via VMware ESXi 6.7 if they restarted the ESXi server.
- The TR-004 expansion enclosure could not enter sleep mode after firmware update to QTS 5.0.0.
- Users could not join the NAS to the Active Directory domain in Windows Server 2003 after firmware update to QTS 5.0.0.
- QTS would stop responding when users created SSD cache and then unlocked an encrypted volume.
- Even though QTS no longer require an exFAT license, Storage & Snapshots would still display a hint about the exFAT license when users tried to format an external device to exFAT.
- Twonky Server cannot function normally on the TS-h973AX running the latest versions of QTS.
- Some applications cannot access the NAS when secure connection and TLS 1.3 are enabled. This is due to a known issue in the applications. We will fix this issue in upcoming app releases.
- macOS Finder takes a long time to display content in SMB shared folders when users connect the Mac to the NAS via Thunderbolt. This problem may be due to Mac device driver issues. It only occurs to Mac devices with Intel processors and macOS 11 (or later versions).
- Thunderbolt write speeds are lower than expected in QTS 5.0.0.
- QTS and QuTS hero with newer kernel versions do not support ATTO Fibre Channel adapters. If you have already installed an ATTO Fibre Channel adapter on your device, we do not recommend updating the firmware to QTS 5.0.0 or QuTS hero h5.0.0 for the time being.
- QRM+ temporarily does not support the TS-x32, TS-x32U and TS-x35A models running QTS 5.0.0. We will add support for these models in upcoming releases.
- Users cannot update the firmware of the QXG-10G2T-NXE network expansion card after updating QTS to 5.0.0.
- Control Panel cannot display the information of the TPU installed in the M.2 slot on the QGD-1602P.
- After users rename a shared folder, QuLog Center still displays the original folder name in Accessed Resources.
- Virtual machines in Virtualization Station cannot function normally if users create and enable SSD cache after updating QTS to 18.104.22.1688 or 22.214.171.1248.
- Network & Virtual Switch displays unexpected interface connection status and FEC status when users connect the following pairs of devices:
* NAS with Mellanox network adapter + NAS with Mellanox network adapter
SSD Profiling Tool
- QTS no longer pre-installs SSD Profiling Tool by default. Users can install this tool in the App Center.
- Replaced SQL Server with MariaDB 5/MariaDB 10, which can be installed in the App Center.
- Removed iSCSI Service from Service Binding in Control Panel. Users can now configure iSCSI service binding settings in iSCSI & Fibre Channel.
- Qboost is no longer a built-in application of QTS. Users can choose to install Qboost in App Center.
- To ensure system security, QTS now automatically disables applications that are not updated and that do not meet the minimum version requirements.
- Removed support for the following applications, utilities, or services:
* Vtiger CRM
* Ragic Cloud DB
QVR Pro Client & QVR Smart Client
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0, HybridDesk Station no longer supports QVR Pro Client (HDMI output). You can install QVR Smart Client on HybridDesk Station as the client software for your QVR Pro, QVR Elite, or QVP surveillance servers. Note that QVR AI Pack License is required for using QVR Smart Client. You can continue using QVR Pro Client on Windows or macOS as the client software for your surveillance servers to watch live views or play back recordings.
NVR Storage Expansion
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0, NVR Storage Expansion is no longer supported.