... und weiter geht´s, anbei die gekürzten Release Notes:
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visithttps://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- Removed support for USB printers.
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0,to enhance storage performance and data security, a RAID group now only supports a maximum of 16disks.
- File Station did not correctly display certain strings in Spanish.
- Users sometimes could not connect to iSCSI LUNs via VMwareESXiafter updating QTS to 5.0.0.
- If users accessed QTS viaanSmart URL and created share links in File Station, other users would not be able to access these share links.
- Recycle Bin could not delete files even after the file retention time specified by users.
- System Event Log would still display an error message even when users successfully restored system settings in Control Panel.
- The domain machine account passwords in SMB could not be automatically updated.
- If users selected a custom wallpaper and then updated the firmware, QTS desktop would revert to the default wallpaper after the update.
- RADIUS server would not use a QNAP certificate for Wi-Fi authentication after firmware update to QTS 5.0.0.
- The root directory on the TS-x53 models was smaller than normal.
- Control Panel could not display correct system temperatures and fan speeds on the TS-863U, TS-963X, and TVS-863 models.
- The TS-453B cannot play sound when users connect the NAS to a monitor via HDMI port 2and test audio output in HD Station.
- The memory usage ofdnsmasqwould keep increasing when users ran the "nslookup" command in Ubuntu.