Die erste neue Version in 2022 mit ein paar Fixes und einem mindestens einem Sicherheitsupdate für SMB:
- Fixed SMB CVE-2021-44142 and some security issues.
- Network & Virtual Switch would highlight incorrect Ethernet ports on the device drawing after users installed network expansion cards on the TDS-16489U.
- Users could not enable Advanced Network Driver after migrating disks from one NAS to another NAS.
- Resource Monitor would not display swap memory usage for SSDs after a system restart.
- Users could not create storage pools or volumes with the M.2 SSDs installed on the QM2 expansion card.
- Users could not cancel or delete video transcoding tasks in File Station.
- Storage & Snapshots would not rebuild a RAID 1 group after users replaced a failed disk if the other disk was in the "warning" state.
- When users replaced a disk in a legacy volume to rebuild the volume, Storage & Snapshots would display the volume status as "Unmounted (Rebuilding)".
- The "@Recently-Snapshot" folder would contain more snapshots than Snapshot Manager. (Normally, they should contain the same number of snapshots.)
- Users could not connect to iSCSI targets via static IPv6 addresses after updating QTS to 22.214.171.1248.
- Users could not stop a RAID scrubbing task in the "Background Tasks" on the Desktop.
- Desktop icon names would be truncated in certain languages.
- After users deleted files via FTP, QTS would not move the deleted files to the Recycle Bin.
- After enabling Folder Aggregation, users could not copy files from macOS to the portal folder. (Note: Folder Aggregation combines shared folders from different devices on the same network into a portal folder.)
SSD Profiling Tool
- QTS no longer pre-installs SSD Profiling Tool by default. Users can install this tool in the App Center.
- Replaced SQL Server with MariaDB 5/MariaDB 10, which can be installed in the App Center.
- Removed iSCSI Service from Service Binding in Control Panel. Users can now configure iSCSI service binding settings in iSCSI & Fibre Channel.
- Qboost is no longer a built-in application of QTS. Users can choose to install Qboost in App Center.
- To ensure system security, QTS now automatically disables applications that are not updated and that do not meet the minimum version requirements.
- Removed support for the following applications, utilities, or services:
- Vtiger CRM
- Ragic Cloud DB
QVR Pro Client & QVR Smart Client
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0, HybridDesk Station no longer supports QVR Pro Client (HDMI output). You can install QVR Smart Client on HybridDesk Station as the client software for your QVR Pro, QVR Elite, or QVP surveillance servers. Note that QVR AI Pack License is required for using QVR Smart Client. You can continue using QVR Pro Client on Windows or macOS as the client software for your surveillance servers to watch live views or play back recordings.
NVR Storage Expansion
- Starting from QTS 5.0.0, NVR Storage Expansion is no longer supported.