- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to manually update it. Only Synology NAS with DSM 6.2.4 installed can be updated to this version.
- The update is not available in your region yet. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Fixed an issue where package logs weren't rotated after a switchover was performed on SA3200D.
- Fixed an issue where Synology Account might be signed out unexpectedly.
- Updated the renewal rule of the built-in certificate to prevent DSM connection errors.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't expand a RAID 1 storage pool on the active server in a Synology High Availability cluster when the active server's RAID 1 storage pool is smaller than the one on the passive server.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities. (Synology-SA-22:01)
Eben auf dem Backupsystem DS415+ installiert.