- This release mainly includes security updates for the open-source software Netatalk, OpenSSL, Apache, PHP, Samba, as well as some other fixes.
- Fixed a security issue:CVE-2019-11043. For details, see https://www.qnap.com/go/security-advisory/qsa-22-20
- Fixed multiple security issues: CVE-2022-22721 and CVE-2022-23943. For details, see https://www.qnap.com/go/security-advisory/qsa-22-11
- Fixed multiple security issues: CVE-2022-26377, CVE-2022-28330, CVE-2022-28614, CVE-2022-28615, CVE-2022-29404, CVE-2022-30522, CVE-2022-30556, and CVE-2022-31813. For details, see https://www.qnap.com/go/security-advisory/qsa-22-23
- Fixed multiple security issues: CVE-2022-32742, CVE-2022-2031, CVE-2022-32744, CVE-2022-32745, and CVE-2022-32746. For details, see https://www.qnap.com/go/security-advisory/qsa-22-22
- Applied multiple security updates to further enhance system security.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from creating storage pools on the TL-D800C expansion enclosure.
- Resolved an issue where the QXG-10G2T-107 network expansion card could not respond after users updated the firmware.
- Fixed an issue where users could not perform a DNS query with IPv6.
- Resolved an issue where alert thresholds for VJBOD Cloud volumes could not function as expected due to incorrect mount paths.